Has it been awhile since you looked into energy efficiency improvements for your multifamily building? There are many new technologies to take advantage of like LED lighting, solar panels, high-performance insulation materials and super-efficient HVAC equipment.
As Greenologists with years of experience delivering high-performance building upgrades, our team understands these new technologies and how to access incentives to off-set the initial cost. We can show you how energy upgrades can increase the value of your building, lower your operating expenses, increase tenant retention and even enhance your brand.
Our clients are building owners, property management companies and other multifamily stakeholders. They utilize our decades of experience in energy reduction planning and property management to make common sense building improvements that save money, add value, provide comfort, and leverage efficiency programs.
We’ve been busy! Over the years we’ve delivered incentives and grants from many different energy saving programs.
Energy Saving Program Participation:
- NYSERDA Multifamily Performance Program
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- Energize New York’s PACE Financing
- Home Performance with Energy Star
- NYSEG/RGE Multifamily Program
- National Grid’s C&I Incentive Program
- Greener Homes Program of New Hampshire
- Pennsylvania HFA Preservation Through Smart Rehab Program
- New York Energy Star Home
- EmPower New York
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program
- New Hampshire Pay for Performance
- NYSERDA New Construction Multifamily Program
- National Association of Home Builders Green Building Program
- Community Preservation Corporation Green Financing Initiative
- Green Jobs – Green New York Program
- Think Eco Utility Demand Response Program
- NYS Home Energy Assistance Program